Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Work

I wonder what bad work habits others have.
I got in the habit of leaving early.
Its like a damn disease. I get grumpy when i dont.

today My boss walked in on me mocking him. LOL which was funny. But I was telling a story so It wasnt a big deal. I'm just glad I wasnt talking ish..

Women at work.
My other boss is hot. Maybe cause im at work it makes her look hotter.
Otherwise I prob be like hmmm.
One girl who previously ignored me. is now being ignored and whats to say stuff like. I cant believe I still like you. (like, like like) Im thinking #*&#) Please!!
If we aint work together I prob wouldnt talk to ya anyway.
One girl I work with has a good waeave. I know its a weave because she look like Rhianna one day and beyonce the next. but none the less her hair is always looks nice. So im always nice to her. LOL

Sleep at work

I miss having my car near me at work.
I used to go in there and take a good nap for lunch. Far more valuable than Food in my opinion.

Itis. It sucks when the Itis hits you. YOu can fight fight fight!! But that Itis has 99% success rate!

Men at work!
The guy who for the longest I thoght was gay in the office.
Always trys to talk about women. I was like its ok if your gay.
his women conversations sound so planned and unnatural.

If a white person shaves his head and they arent balding are they racist.
Another guy I work with did that. Just a thought!

The last guy in my office reminds me of a Beautiful mind. If you havent seen it check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment