Thursday, February 26, 2009

QUESTIONS

FIRST THING FIRST TO END MY WRITERS BLOCK PLEASE SEND TOPICS.. ILL TRY TO WRITE ON SOME. I HAVE A UNIQUE VIEW ON MOST THINGS!!!


So the other day I am walking down the street towards my building for work and see a pretty lady walking by. No one seems to be around so when she walks by I took a peek. (Typical guy move) I need to work on my skills though. When I looked up it some old lady was staring at me. It seems like when ever you look at a chick there is always another chick right there looking at ya. I wonder is this just my concious telling me I was wrong or do women look at men saying you better not look.. LOL They all are probably members of a Secret Society. I swear women are in a secret Society. Like my boss who happens to be a woman. Be like when you gonna marry ya girl!! Ya better give her a ring. She doesnt know her or any thing. MY lady must have went to that meeting and was like ladies i need help pressing this bamma. Society siad they was on it and put out an APB on my ass. IM like damn "The woman" got to you too... LOL first facebook now my job.. LOL

Question why do women want to get married!! Honest responses please.
I sure Im gonna hear LOVE and Stability!!
Any others. ANy of you all think your willing to settle?
Im sure settleing isn 't that bad. They guy you all prob want has so many others wanting him and he knows it so he likely isnt what you think he is. If that made sense to anyone.


RANDOM THOUGHT

My other boss always sneaks up on me and catches me goofing off at work.. I mean I work hard but when that cat comes around I'm on the net or phone laughing.
Thats Life Iguess. only your faults show!
I person with beautiful eyes and an ugly nose will never be told you have beautiful eyes. But will here utterings of look at that nose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment