Tuesday, February 24, 2009

LEASH

Have anyone seen these new things for Toddlers Where its like a monkey or panda back pack and the tail is a Leash. Well My daughter has one and my family fried me for it. Typically in the african American Community I guess we dont use those kind of things. Well I pass the paper bag test and my daughter has a leash.. LOL I dunnon I was whating this movie called Changeling with Angelina Jolie and it was disturbing. The gest of it was a woman son came up missing and the guy who kidnapped him was hacking lil kids up out in the country. Its based on true events.

Any way I guess the leash is important. The other day Me and My daughter went to block busters. She has this trade mark move simalar to a slave breaking free from her masta. She pulls her hand quick and runs. Well he two foot tall self is still a fast lil monster and I ran around the corner and didnt see her. Of course she made it 3 aisle accross. But had I had my leash. Soon as the move would have taken place she would have been caught. My point is I dont thinking missing children are always the parents fault but if you had a leash you definately wouldnt have to worry about them getting away. When we took KK to disney world a lady asked where we got our harnest( the leash). then she told the stroy of how her son was lost the entire previous day.


So F you if you think its something wrong with using my leash. Its a damn good invention and the kids feel cool cause they think they have on a book bag. And we all spent at least 12 years thinking bookbags were cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment