Friday, February 6, 2009

The Mall

So we went to the mall to take KK to get pics. There she meets a new friend. A lil boy around the same height. We were done with taking pics but waiting for them to be upload on the computer to be viewed. So Im sitting with the Picture People Employee and TheWoman and KK are in the hall. Piturce People employee says to me aww she's flirting referring to KK. I was like ta hell she aint mofo.. LOL Any way It was time for TheWoman to look at the pics and kk was having fun playing so I go in the hall outside the store and watch KK play so THEWOMAN can choose photos. WHat ever she did the other kid did. She ran he followed. She sat down he sat down. At that moment. I knew my parenting views were a success MY CHILD IS A LEADER. she could care less what the other kid did. I was like yeah. So she tries to go behind a message chair and I tell her no. Being a independant person (or spoiled brat) you dont like to here no so she proceeds to throw a tantrum. The other kid stands by patiently. THen she stops and continues to play. So How do two two years olds play. Jibba Jabba back and forth. Run around. So while they converse KK Proceeds to get in the kid face and leans in..I of course say KK. Get over here. THinking she was gonna kiss the kid. And ask TheWoman who the hell has she been kissing. LOL the Post man. JK but that was a mall the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment