Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Im one of the baddest Mofo's Alive

I've actually been busy at work lately so something had to give. Blogging. But I am back. So the title is actually a reference to one of my friends. We went out this past weekend to celebrate a friends birthday and we had a blast. My homeboy who we will call Rick James knows he's the baddest Mo fo around. He has his activator in his hand shirt open with it 20 degrees out and Chest hair raging. The shirt was blue lepard and the pants were a lil more than skinny. More like spandex. I guess his notts fit. Any way he has this problem well we the friends have the problem; not because he's a total metro. He's our homeboy. But he dances infront or behind us, often making us victims, scaring the women away. I m like dude come on man cut it out. LOL He actually reminds me more of Prince now that I think about it. Anyway the club was fun. The most fun I had at a club since I was in college. Thanks to my homegirl balling out of control and getting a table. We got to start with straight shots and then pop bottles. So this night was wild once the alcahol kicked in. I managed to dance with one of my homegirls freinds who I thought was gonna sit there all night. But she showed me.....backed it up like a U haul truck. I almost fell off the steps at one point try to play it off like I was trying to get another drink. Any way homegirl worked it, Threw me on the coach and started riding my @SS. Even in a state of drunken fun I was like SH######T. Please dont take pics please dont take pic please dont take pics. WHy. Me and the lady have acutally been getting along for the last two weeks. Probably because she been keeping her hair done. (side note its sad but i think I treat the woman better when her hair is done and she looking all nice) So a few days roll by and I wake up and see I was tagged in a album. Well my prayers was answered all I had pics of was me sitting down taking an occasional sip. Tithing works people! The funny thing is I removed the tag and My Lady isnt friends with the person who posted the pics but still managed to see the pics. I guess if those party pics came out I would have just deleted my facebook account. LOL JK. Damage control. Lose facebook save relationship.. Now someone did take pics trying to be funny with there cam phone. But im sure they will never hit facebook. Becuase with all best friends if you can embarass them they probably can embarass you worse in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment