Friday, February 27, 2009

GOD IS GOOD

So often I get on here and bable about my life and events that go on in it and never take the time to acknowldege the man upstairs. So with that said I just want to tell everyone if you have GOD Good keep it up. Stive to live right and if you dont try to find him. I mean God is good. all the time. FOr big or lil things. This morning i was dieing for a glazed donut! Rushed to the cafe but they all were gone. I stood in the cafe for 10 min thinking. MAn I really wanted that donut. I stopped by another office to talk to my boss and long behold someone had a box of Krispie cream. I even got two of em. I guess what I am saying is when you trust in GOd (Not saying I was like lord give me a donut). BUt he knows your heart desire and will give it to ya and then some. I wanted one donot and got two!

Shoot even if you got something to complain about realize its not that bad. I took my daughter to disneyworld and we got on a little fluury boat to take us from one spot to another. At the second stop a lil girl and her family got on. The lil girl was crying crying crying. The thing was she was in a wheel chair and had no eyes. I dont know what happened to her if she had ever been able to see or born that way attacked or what. But It made me realize you gotta thank the lord for what you have rather than complain and beg for what you dont have. Ok I'll leave the serman for the pastors on sunday tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment