Monday, February 9, 2009

Grammys

Did anyone watch the grammy's. I seen M.I.A. out there and She clearly knew this was the only time she would ever be invited to the grammys thus her performing on her due date. I thought the baby was gonna pop out when HOV said "jocking my fresh jocking jocking my fresh" LOL
Speaking of that verse J mentions "cant wear skinny jeans cause my knots dont fit". I agree why the hell is wayne rocking those tight ass pants. I mean I got something close to em thanks to the woman who told me they looked good on me when I tried em on. I eventually learned from my friends they were small and was fried like some chicken for having them.

Back to the grammys. Justin Timberlake let me down. On "Paper Trail" he was cranking, singing with soul. I guess his soul comes from an eq system becuase it wasnt there last night. Same with robin thicke.

I heard chris brown beat the crap out of Rhianna. Ok im sicing but something did occur which cost them to miss the grammys.

Speaking of chris brown "take me down" is a good song. I wish it was out back in college when no one had swagger like me.. lol Kayla would have a big bro right now.

2 comments:

  1. the grammys were disgusting...i was expecting sooo much more lol. anyway mia had me nervous lol...and chris brown and rihanna...i cant take. they sayin everything from he blacked her eye to he broke her jaw i dont kno what to believe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get out of here, Funny when you get money you think you can do what ever to whoever. The only time its appropriate to hit a woman is during relations. IF thats what your into.. LOL but I didnt know it was that bad. WoW. Well this story will come out sooner than later

    ReplyDelete