Thursday, February 26, 2009

BACH PARTY PREVIEW

So I planned my homeboys bach party even tho none of knows who his best man is. And it aint any of us. Somewhat a slap in the face but Im cool.. Any way I know it will be a good blog so i figure I give a little character development now so when you read then It all makes since.

Well our events include going to lucky strike, love and then the glorious strippers!!
Now my homeboy doesnt like the club but said he would go for me. With that said I found a ringer(friend of a friend) who will show up that night dance with him and make sure he have a good time.. Some people need help. I figure two drinks, Beer Goggles and thinking my drunken bable actually make sense is enought for me. The Strippers will be fun!! I just need a good playlist. Make it rain will be fun. But coastly.. LOL I like lil john. Ying yang, too short and if you know some more please let me know.. oh cant forget Juvi..

Character 1
ME! I been blogging for some time now and never gave a general character assesment for those who dont know me. I am a nice person. Confident. Funny. Cheap and Sexy.. We all gotta believe we sexy now. LOl Umm I tend to be the organizer out of the group. One day Ill be a senator or governer as long as I destroy some pics. WHen I right it tends to be more sarcasim than anything else. The woman is my gf/ child mother who for the last two years I said I am breaking up with. OVer the last month I been making an effort to get along alot better and So far so good so we see how that goes.

Character 2

The forty year old virgin. Rather than describe him Ill tell one of many stories about this cat.
One year Me and 3 of my good buddies went to MIami for memorial day. So while there we go to the beach to check out the scenery. So we are chilling talking to some ladies and then Lets call him Peter. Peter Hops up an takes off. We were trying to hook him up. Well he bolts the hell out of there. An hour past and he doesnt come back. We head back to the wrong and there this sour smell in the room. Me being the obnoxious one. I was like who left there damn food out. Well no one did. We go to open the bedroom door to the suite and its locked. We bang on the door and Peter opens. We are like open the door. He says no. We like open the door. He says no. Finally he opens it. the smell is coming from there. We go back in the room and there is Poop smeared all over the bathroom. The floor Tub toilet. There was even a small splat on Lil man's shirt sitting across from the bathroom. At this point we like Peter if you are gay and someone was in here f ing ya just let us know. No ones gonna judge ya we just gonna politely put you out. Ok im kidding about the last part.. This guy had the runs and rather than go to the bathroom in the lobby He runs from the beach waits for the elevator and goes up 9 stories gets in the room pulls down he pants and proceeds to let it rip as he spins trying to get to the toilet. Explaining the poop all over. He then had an hour to clean it. But instead He was there with a towl merely smearing it back in forth. We have video and pics of this. It was no exagerattion. Poop was everywhere. So I called the cleaning lady. Which was funny. She comes in and says no caca.. LMAO.. Then gets her buddy. So we have around 10 people in our room looking not to clean but for laughs. With Peter saying what. I messed up.. LOL

Later in that trip I was on the elevator with peter. Some hot chick proceeds to talk to me and give me her room number. Siad I should come up.. Well Peter decides he gonna come up. But me and Lil MAn thought that would be a bad idea so we ran out the room leaving peter. Instantly me being the ass that I am I told Lil man. Pull back. We hid around the corner. FRom the room. Instead of going there. See Peter is a virgin for a reason. He cant talk to women. So We here the elevator and hide. peter remember the room number and walks to the door thinking we all would be in there and he can ride off of us. But I had countered that I didnt go to the room instead we were gonna let him go first. So he knocks on the door excited im sure. And knocks

CHICK (opens door) yes.
PETER: AWGH someone told me to come here.
DOOR: SLAM

US LMAO!!! THEN we break down four flights of stair before he knew we knew what happend.. LOL classic moment!!


More character developments to come. Cant do em all in one day can we

No comments:

Post a Comment