Monday, February 9, 2009

DIAMONDS ARE A GIRLS BEST FRIEND

On doomsday I came home and sat at the computer only to see a picture of a Wedding dress tagged dream dress. Then I went to my throne AKA the bathroom and noticed a new shower cap. Why would one notice a shower cap out of all things in a bathroom. Well besides the tampax wrapper in the trash the shower cap stood out most because it had multiple rings and writings on it saying diamonds are a girls best friend. WOW someone really wants to be married. I'm thinking oh ish. Hope this talk doesn't come up. Now usually most of my friends say TAY, why don't you just marry the girl. Now listen to the question. the quote "why don't you just"... is usually followed by something you don't want to do. Any way we have our problems. I mean it seems like the more we fight the more she wanna get married. While I'm thinking we should split. Since I mentioned breaking up she has made efforts to change. If anyone seen the movie "I think I love my wife" it explains my relationship in a nutshell at this point. Sad thing is at the end the negro still wasn't getting any booty on a regular. There was a time I was headed to Tiffany's to get a ring but before it could be done we had an argument and I realized there is no rush on my part. I think during this argument I remember her saying I was a bad father to piss me off. After that fight its often been a struggle to get along or even be a loving relationship. I often feel like I have a child with my roommate and thats not how a relationship should be. But back to the story. So for what ever reason It seems like every damn body I know is getting married and we have weddings to attend. So with that Its almost inevitable that we have to talk about marraige.

Moving on. We go to the car show yesterday. Trying to be a happy family and to my surprise we had a good time. Now for what ever reason the law of physics says when I am out with mygirl I will see ass's and boobs 100X more than if I was with my homeboys. Well lets just say physics is 99 percent accurate and I saw so much booty it was ridiculous. Now you might ask whats big deal. We come across people all the time hot and ugly. Well I always suffered from "wondering eyes syndrome" that makes me look at everything around me. So with my illment try my best to make sure I am not torning my head looking while Mygirl is with me staring at my every move.
So some black mans kryptonite walks by looking BAD with a short skirt on. Immediately I told my self. "Keep Looking Forward KEEP LOOKING FORWARD.. LOL I was successful in fighting off the force during this moment of weakness.
FAST FORWARD.
On our way home from the car show Mygirl said she was treating lunch. This is like a solar eclipse. Like it happens but almost never happens. So she bought dinner and we watched madegascar 2 and had a good night. Granted had I got some loving it would have been a great night but it was a good night. Maybe if she could act this way more consistently she can get her best friend. In the form of ear rings. lol jk

No comments:

Post a Comment