Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Raisen in the Son I mean Daughter =)

Yesterday during an extremely long day. (SECOND JOB) I took a break and came home. As I was pulling into the parking space the phone rings. Its the woman: tay omg, KK has a rasin stuck in her nose we gotta go to the ER. I guess it was good timing for kk and rae but horrible for me. I had something to do. KK was fine. All I can think is why did she have a raisin she can put up her nose for in the first place. I looked up her nose and couldnt see the raisin. But I took them to the ER where Doctors sucked the raisin out with some nifty gadget. The first time KK cooperated with the DOCs that I can remember. She cries when she see them in there jackets(Trama from shots). I guess she knew she really needed there help. I was just wondering are little kids supposed to have raisens anyway. I wouldnt buy them. O well I dont know how but some how I ended up on schedule to work my regular 45 hours at my first job and 32 on the second This week. Mon thru Friday. Never again. Im about to pass out at work.. NO SLEEP AT ALL!!! MAN!
I Need an exit strategy forthe second gig. Time to stop working so much. Maybe OBAMA will help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment