Monday, March 30, 2009

Twitter

I finally learned what the hell twitter was. Seems like the same thing I do on here but more obessive complusive. So since i been switched back to my old office in VA I havent blogged as nearly as much. I dont blog at home cause I dont feel like answering a million questions to the woman. And I havent been blogging at work because Ive been working. LOL. Bad weather lead to this blog today. I guess Ill provide a recap of things I would have blogged on if i wasnt busy.

1) Pregnant Again

One night last week or maybe the week before (a thursday none the less) I going to bed thinking it was a good day when my woman decided it would be a good time to tell me she going to the doc on monday. I say ok.. What for. We all know when a woman tells you something they want you to ask a question back. She says to take a preg test. Call me crazy but if its thursday why are you going monday. And further more why not take a home test. I was pretty upset at the time so I didnt blog it because it would have been to halarious and one of you may have died laughin. So I walk to the CVS near my job buy a test get home tell her to take it. She says she aint gotta go to the bathroom. MAN!!! Im thinking are you just F ing with me.. LOL She eventually takes it and not preg. But still takes test with doc. Which I havent gotten any news on those results. I asked why she thought she was preg. Apparently some show came on that night about women being pregnant and not knowing about it. Please LIFE TIME, FOOD NETWORK, DISCOVERY CHANNEL. MTV... WHAT EVER Channel she watches. SHow a DOCOMENTARY ABOUT MORE SEX EQUAL HAPPY RELATIONSHIP... EVEN IF IT AINT TRU.. The power of cable TV is amazing

2) We canned our trip to Bahammas and are now going to the MTV awards. I figure if a damn vacation gonna cost me 2grand I better at least enjoy it. The beach sucks. I mean im 25 why do I need to relax. I'm ready for two good theme parks. Possible lakers playoff game. MTV movie awards, Hopefull to get on price is right, tonight show and a few tours of some hollywood studios.
Im pretty sure im going to rent a convertable. Although it might be frivolous. I will never buy one so renting one would get that bug out.

3) MLK

Iwas talking to CO-Worker (white) me (black). He mentioned he ended up on MLK in anacostia one time and knew it was trouble. He told his dad. and his father was like you know your not supposed to go to MLK. in any city. Sad truth is MLK is always the hood no matter where you go. One day ill become mayor of a city and mlk will be the upscale section. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. lol lol that is soooo true abt any mlk ave, street, blvd, etc lmao!!!! u need to get on twitter loser!

    ReplyDelete