Thursday, April 30, 2009

men need attention too!!

So im talking to my homeboy who essentially has a good woman. loyal in law school holds him down and he cheating on her with some 19year old he met at the club last week. Swears she gives him all the loving he wants and more. His girl is completely oblivious and think they just argue for no reason. Any way while talking to him he mentions Man! she gives me all this attention and I thought about it. Isnt that why men really cheat. We say i dunno but we are too manly to admit that we just want some attention. if we go up to our lady and say you not giving me attention we look and feel like a "B8tch" so we sugar coat it. HEY! Lets have sex! This translates into hey honey you look lovely today, lets spend some time together. Women take it as o lord he wants to mess up my undies again and thus the rip between the happy union is made. So what happens after this rip. Well your boys are only gonna listen to your gripes but so much before the start saying they busy or just not answering the phone. SO you go out. Against your woman 's will even if she says its ok. And for only 10 bucks you can buy some attention. Thats right pay for it. Im talking buying someone a drink. YOu buy that drink and you got instant attention for at least 20 min unless its a cold blooded mo fo. Any way at some point your getting constant attention buy someone grinding on ya. Her daddy prob didnt give her enought attention growing up but this is about men. So if your lucky you take her home. (RISKAY!!!) But even if not you start texting calling on the low sneaking around. Why. NOt for sex. you can get that when you want. Its the attention the sex giver isnt giving you. This woman half way sounds interested in you. And there you go the reason men cheat number 1.

I lil attention goes along way. I still remember when my ex gf played me in madden. That was a historic event. She played the entire game.

I remember when the woman beat me in a fighting game. That I bet sucky sucky on.

To think women think getting ya hair done cooking dinner or cleaning is the number one things to do when all the guy really wants is some attention,
Well until you start giving it to him.

He will be banging the hell out of the naieve 19year old with a sex drive like a mustang gt0.
with some attention on the side.

1 comment: