Monday, April 27, 2009

THINGS I FORGOT TO BLOG

Ok So at the club some dude walks in. WHite guy around 6 foot 3 with some red skinny jeans and a sleveless shirt. He starts dancing like claude the techno twin from the at and t commercials. This guy is killing it on an empty dance floor. Well it gets better he is hoping around clapping doing his thing when a white girl who looked like brooke hogan decides she gonna dance with this cat.  she standing there doing some weird girations. (u know how some white people dance) looking all crazy while he walks around her in circles popping up behind her on the right. left right left right right. She looks back left right left right and then caboom. this mofo falls on the ground. Ol boy doesnt even help her up. He walks away like B# tch you cramping my style.. I was done right there.

Left out event number 2)

White girls dancing immatation. I told Prince  he should dance with the white girl next to him working her way to him. He says no. you see how shes dancing and immatates her. The only way i can decribe it is the trash cans that came to life on the wiz.  LOL

moment number 3)

I introduced prince to my friend and his friends. I told my freind wife this my homeboy. He is pretty metro.

Later that night she says so you said you met your friend on the metro. I was like no he is metro. She was like oh i thought he was gay. LMAO


moment 4)
Prince ditched me for some 19 year old he met.  He actually got her in the car and took her home. But said he just made out.

Now we clown Prince all the time cause he cant seal the deal. He only scored with 3 women. Etc. Its what men do pick on your friends for anything possible really. 

Well prince called today and was like hey. I sealed the deal.. LMAO!!

Moment5)

Prince is killing it today. He always talks about giving the chicks 3 mins. I thought it was a joke. But it wasnt. I was like so what happened man. He was like i got in and got out. I will spare the details because someone might know who the hell im talking about... LMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment