Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MORE MULTIBLOGS

Chillin with the woman last night a new episode of her show came on;"The Hills" .Personally I think it sucks or never gave it the time of Day to think its cool. When The "Hills" comes on and I go away. Except last night towards the end of the show I came back. I made an effort to hang with the lady during something she enjoys rather than be devided. Good Idea right. WRONG!! Apparently she likes to be left alone during the show. So I was only To be shushed. Hmm hmmed and so on. Well at one point in the show Hiedi was going off on Spencer." Yes I learned the names lol. About him talking to some bar-tender while she was in another state. I then thought I would add my two cents. ME:Spencer wouldn't have to talk to the bartender if Hiedi didn't nag every time she sees him. I mean the bar tender was chill ask how his day was he actually gets to talk. And then BAM. NAG NAG NAG. I continued to say Heidi your so dumb. Talking to the TV of course. WE ALL TALK TO THE TV.
The woman then turns to me and begins hitting me talking bout are you talking bout me. You say I nag you and the rest was toned out. I thought it was kinda funny. FYI the hills isnt so bad. I just have the hardest time telling the girls apart. I think I am a fan of Lauren. GRRRRR..
HAHAHA

Sex Blog.
This blog my friend sent me about successful black men vs black women was rather intersting. It made a lot of statements to why they clash.
One reason is black women think they are smarter than men. Well real men know they (MEN) are smarter and wouldn't argue.. ( I had to put that in there for some of you women. Cause the blog said you read and see what you wanna see. LOL jk. Anywho here's the link. http://eastcoastcriticsarebiased.blogspot.com/ Its long as hell but interesting.

Easter Sunday

My church cancelled the annual easter egg hunt because they said it could be unfair. I was a little upset. Me and KK was going for a repeat..The Lakers aint got nothing on us over here!!! We killed it last year and those 5 and 6 years old don't got nothing on team TAY!!.

Gymnastics.
The Gymnastics place called "the little gym was the biggest hustle ever.
If you break down the price by class it cost 20 a class. Held once a week for 45 min. For you people who arent to good with numbers that's 80 a month for four classes. Four classes in which you the parent are in the room doing 95 percent of the interaction with your child. We bounced the ball to each other. Shook Bells and popped bubbles. I was like WTF man. I been teachin her gymnastics since she was born and didn't even know it. I wonder is she learning spanish too.

On a side note. One funny thing happened in class. KK walks up to a white man and grabs and holds his hand as we were heading out, like she does to me. I guess she thought he was me. She looked and looked and looked. Finally the woman says Daddys over there PUFF.. I was on his other side then realized that that white guy wasn't daddy. I guess its time for a new perscription with those glasses.

Funny note number 2. There were two black kids in the class. The rest were white. Now we all have this stereo type that white people don't disicipline there kids and they show out for no reason. Well on this day me and the woman was the white people.. LOL Kk started throwing a tantrum and all the parents were staring. I guess waiting for the black people to Joe Jackson there kid.. LOL I just picked her lil butt up and took her out the room for a second. My baby has a horrible temper. From her MOMMA SIDE.

CAN ANYONE TELL ME!!
Why hanna montanna is 16 and dating a 21 year old.
Man I would whoop that boys tail.
TIME is Freaking flying. KK will be 3 soon. Friends are getting married.
I ll get married soon I suppose.
Most tell me you already married whats the hold up.
Well we cant go two weeks with out arguing. Even if I don't argue back to the sisters that mean talk more ish than you were before apparently.

SEX AGAIN
The other day the woman tried to have sex. Well right after we had sex.
Right after we got back from the gym. I swear she never tries to have sex. I mean we have sex but when I initiate. I was freaking confused shock and happy all at the same time. Im like wow is this a hybrid. More MPG. LOL She must think I have a thing on the side or something. I try to scare her straight some times by demonizing the male species with stories the guys I know are doing telling her how this friend cheating on gf and stuff.

At my second gig there are two ladies who are 50 years or older who be talking bout putting it on this guy I work with cause he play flirt but they dead serious. Nasty women really be offering up the butt. And I be like ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to myself. Its freaking disgusting if you ask me. I mean they prob havent had sex with light in there presence for 20 years. Since they hit there early thirties.

I have a question do women cheat as regularly as men do.

No comments:

Post a Comment