Thursday, April 23, 2009

MY B DAY AND WEDDING REHEarsal i'll edit or re write tommorow

IM TIRED SO THIS WILL BE SHORT AND SIMPLE

B DAY WOKE UP. GOT MY BIRTHDAY LOVING WHICH THE WOMAN IS CONTRACTUALLY BOUND TO DO.

TOOK KK TO DAYCARE. BOUGHT THE WOMAN A DRESS FOR WEDDING.  DRESS WAS SIMPLE FROM THE LIMITED. 90 bucks hurray for me. last formal event we went to we went to  BCBG and i spent who knows how much (my cheap but know 320) for her to tell me years later she didn't like the dress. The dress picking process was lenthy yesterday but today we had no time so I just agreed with what she liked. I think this might be the key to a good relationship. Agree with the woman on all minor issues.
 
WENT TO MOVIES, AND BAR LOUIE.
FYI  I LOVE YOU MAN IS PRETTY FUNNY SO GO SEE IT.  I GUESS I RELATED CAUSE THROUGH OUT COLLEGE I DIDNT REALLY HAVE TO MANY MAIL FRIENDS, ACTUALLY THROUGH OUT LIFE. I HAVE SOME BUT ON A REGULAR HANG OUT BASIS I THINK THE WOMEN WON!.. LOL SO GO SEE THAT IF YOU DONT LIKE THE MOVIE ILL GIVE YOU A REFUND. IF YOU DO LIKE IT YOU OWE ME SOME WINGS! THAT THE HOMELESS MAN TOOK FROM ME.

OH THE WOMAN GAVE ME A SHIRT AND SOME SHADES THAT WAS COOL CAUSE ON CHRISTMAS I WOKE UP TO DIDDLY SQUAT. LOL

Wedding Rehersal.

The wedding rehersal was very interesting.
The wedding planner sent out a harsh email to the effects that rehersal would start 6pm sharp. 
Could not bring spouse gf or kids to rehersal etc.
So  i took off work to make this one cause from pg to b more during rush hour isnt a joke.
well we get there at 5 15. no one at the church
6pm our homie the groomo shows up. still no one else there
7pm maybe 5 more people.
740pm the wedding planner decideds to come up.
820 she finally gives some instruction.
Instructions.  you guys line up by height walk out in this order.
is there a certain walk?
NO!
Ok any spacing?
No!
I guess ill strike a pose or two. 
Well we mentioned spacing so that was added in. 
The rest just seemed like meaning less bickering with the wedding planner(Ghetto) and the family.
Wasnt non of my business so after that the expensive rehersal dinner was reduced to chinese food which I opted to skip. I missed my kk 3 days and a row. Sat will be daddy daughter day. We can go play with my gas powered remote control car at the park. The woman will prob come to unless she wakes up to late.

No comments:

Post a Comment