Monday, April 27, 2009

Birthday and Wedding Wedding and Birthday

Where do I begin. Well I already told you all about the wedding eve so now Ill start with the wedding. Overall the wedding was nice and cool. We hit some traffic so didnt make it to the grooms places but we made it to the church at 4 anhour before the wedding was to start. 6 O Clock the wedding started. Any who im almost off work so this will be quick. The pastor doing the ceremony said that the bride was like his daughter only to call her by the wrong name later in the ceremony causeing laughter throughout the church which prob killed the bride inside.
There was someone in the wedding who read a scripture or something that had on a mini skirt or something with perfect thighs. She managed to get in the limo with the bridal party as we left. I told one friend damn look at her man. He had nerve to say is that all you think about. I said yes. Screw you. Nothing worse than trying share a hot chick moment for someone to kill your buzz trying to be all mature. Truth be told men are immature almost all day. The only time we serious is if we are angry even then we resort to immature things. So once we get out of the limo I got to talk to the other grooms men and the sure did admire this vixin. Everyone was in the reception area. While the bridal party remained out side for more wedding pics. Exept there was no photographer to be found. I walked around and found him after 10 min cause a brother was hungry. lol he was on the other side of the building waiting. Well the vixin was taking pics with her camera as the photographer did his and she was talking to the lil kid and the front. SMile for me. come on cuties smile. What she didnt realizes is she helped 5 grooms men smile too cause all our ladies were already seated inside. LOL. The reception was cool. The bride threw the boucay to one of her friends. The garder belt was thrown at mr. dont you think about anything else. Mind you only three single guys were at this wedding all in bridal party. The wedding had to have had 90 percent of the brides family 10 percent groom if not less. I gave the new couple a card and with there gifts in there hand and as i walked away felt a tap on my behind. I didnt look back. I hope the bride swong the cards on accident.. LOL


B DAY.
IM OLD the end.

Sike i went out and the man at the club yelled at me for having a stereo foam cup.
I was ready to curse him out ( not really but just let him no im not no child) cause i think IBIZA sucks but my other homeboy was celebrating so I just threw my cup away and went in. My friends showed up all coupled up wife and fiance and i kinda felt out of place. for the first time i was missing the misses. Cause they was getting there freak on and I was just standing alone. I used to party hard but now I dunno. I dont book chicks and get numbers anymore. Maybe its like male minapause or something. Or this 3 month preggo gut i been rocking harder than these teens and there skinny jeans. Any way you look at it "PIMP DOWN". Im out the game. Unless something hunts me down im prob not getting any more extra booty. MY BALLS MIGHT AS WELL BE HANGING NEXT TO JORDANS JERSEY!!

QUESTION TO ALL

HOW MANY CARATS SHOULD A WEDDING RING BE ANY WAY.
AND HOW MUCH SHOULD A RING COST.
NO IM NOT GETTING MARRIED BUT I GOTTA GET ENGAGED ONE DAY!


I had fun with the woman at the wedding. She made a new friend. Lil man's gf and they hit it off. Just telling each other how they didnt like the other ones bf and all the wrong me and lil man do.. Curse little man for sitting them next to each other.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment