Thursday, April 16, 2009

DEPRESSION

I NOTICED. that the woman has this universal excuse for everything. "Depression" If i asked why didnt you... before the question is even finished BAM!!!..DEPRESSION. or your not the one who is stressed and depressed. Even when I ask well what are you stressed and depressed about. She goes on like just leave me alone you dont understand. Earth to ladys men are problem solvers thats why GOD made us with less emotions so one of us can think clearly and rationally to solve both our problems =) . But since I dont understand Im GLAD YOU KNOW ME SO WELL! But reeally What IF men started using this excuse too. I think us fellas should band together and begin the use of this excuse women have used for years.

Only gave the woman 5 min of sex. Not your fault. Its DEPRESSION.
Well baby you know my depression been kicking in. If I wasnt depressed I woulda tore it up.

To cheap to go somewhere nice for dinner. Not any more.
Man this Damn depression. Baby, Im to depressed to even go out Ruth Chris tonight. We just gotta sit in the house and Mc Donalds. Im to depressed to dress up to go somewhere nice.

NOTE: Think of the money you'd save on this depression excuse.

GET RID OF THAT 2009 CAR YOU JUST GOT!

WE DEPRESSED BABY. LETS GET A BuSTED 98 COROLLA!! EASY ON GAS AND NO CAR NOTE! AND if she ask why we dont have a better car. DEPRESSION!

ITHINK I SHOULD RIGHT A BOOK. THINK LIKE A WOMAN AND BE A MAN!! TAKE THAT STEVE HARVEY!!!

Well when are we going to move into the new house.

Response. Im depressed aint nothign I can do.

I m not mocking depression the least bit. I know many have chemical imbalances. But i think the excuse is often over used.

I just want a shot to use it too. Might be fun.

The woman would prob laff her butt off if I used that as an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment