Friday, April 10, 2009

GREEN EYED MONSTER

SO IM AT Church Wed night trying to get it together. I havent been in a few weeks cause Im my nephew mentor so his visitations are on sunday. Any way my mom is a pastor. So Im at chuch and after service I was just saying wassup to my mom and all when a member who swears I dont like her cause Im not all buddy buddy with her comes up trying to chime in. Well I noticed she had contacts in. Green Contacts and she was almost a dark brown skin. Looked kinda wiered to me so I was like you got contacts in. She goes yeah im trying to look like ya mother. My mom has gray/ green eyes. Then this mofo try to go on me and says why you shave ya head. Well lets thank Jesus that I didnt go on her for trying to be a comedian on the low. I was like cause I aint got no hair mofo. Minus the mofo. But the same tone.

OLD LADY RUFFED ME

I was at Pentagon city. I pulled up to a parking space was waiting to turn in for on coming traffic to pass when a old lady who had almost completely passed the spot noticed I had stop. She see s my spot which was a good one. Blocks it. Backs up and turns in. YOU talking bout heated. I was like WTF. But I been working on not tripping so I went on into the store.

Curling Iron.

The woman burns her hot comb on the front burner and leaves it on unattended. I try tell her use the back one because lil tay can grab it. She for what ever reason was like no. I was like so whats keeping her from grabbing it getting burnt. Or if she got burnt what you gonna say. She was like i told her not to touch it. Im thinking you told a 2 year old not to touch and expect it to be that simple. The things I go thru.

OLD STORY NEVER POSTED

FELLAS I SEEN THE PERFECT BODY AT THE GYM!!!!
Wooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo. She inspired me to do my cardio for an hour in 15 mins because her machine was directly infront of mine. What a treat. LOL A treat until the incredible hulk (BF) comes up and kisses her. Now im in the wiehgt room. Trying get some muscles. LOL

BEING A MENTOR IS A PAIN

My nephew goes to a school for bad kids way out aberdeen. They freaking let the parents off the hook and the success of the kid is all put on the mentors. THis is like a 2 hour drive each way almost every other weekend. But Its worth if as long as the boy make it and go to college. But talking to and trying to reason with a teen is almost like trying to reason with a woman..jk. That mofo just know everything. I be glad once he go to college and can know it all versus some professors.. LOL

LAST STORY

WOMAN COMPLAIN I NAG HER. I COMPLAIN WOMAN NAG ME. I STOP REMINDING WOMAN THINGS SHE NEED TO DO. NOW WOMAN SAY IM MAD AT HER AND NOT TALKING.!! CANT WIN IN THIS THING CALLED RELATIONSHIP. I THINK BEING SINGLE IS BEAUTIFUL.. RELATIONSHIPS ARE STRESSFUL. THE END. NICE AND SIMPLE.

OK NEXT WEEK ILL HAVE A REAL BLOG AGAIN. I THINK IM NOT WORKING TO DEATH ANYMORE.. WOO HOO..

OH LIL TAY STARTS GYMNASTICS THIS WEEK THIS SHOULD MAKE FOR A GOOD BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment