Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Signs of Getting Older

1) Not on Twitter. Well I thought I understood it then learned I didnt. Now I do. Similar to what I do on here. So I might just joint twitter.

2)Choose sleep over sex

3) Dont eat fast food everyday

4)Your belly finally covers your belt. (I washed under my stomach for the first time last week. TEAR TEAR

5)CHoose Sleep OVer SEx

6) Teens call you sir or mam

7)YOu have kids

8)College is considered the good ol days

9)You shop exclusively on the clearance rack

10) You more racist then you were 5 years ago!

11)Fart freely around significant other. LAdies cannot do this only men

12)A good date is dinner and movie

13) Microsoft office 2007 was just installed at my desk and It took me 30 min to learn how to print.

14) I needed a playlist for 4 months for my IPOD and still havent got it done.

NUMBER 1 even tho its 15!!!!

Your best freind is no longer one of the boys. Its your GF.. Thats who I do all my gossiping with now!!! Yup myass is old!!.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment