Sunday, May 3, 2009

my weekend

How did my weekend begin. Umm at work. Friday Night I was at my part time 4 to midnight. I called the woman to tell her we were going to see wolverine when i got off. KK would be sleep so her mom wouldnt really have to do much sitting. I had bought tickets online. Any way I always needs a baby sitter. But never have one so I invited the womans mom over to stay the night . I dont think she is a good baby sitter because I remember a time she watched KK and when i picked her up it seemed like my poor child took 3 dumps with out being changed and she claims she didnt smell it. Any way I was looking for a simple sitter so I invited her over. So I come in thru the back door and I see the woman on the floor and BAM!!! I SAID BAAAMMM!! THIS MO FO WAS LAYING ON THE SOFA NAKED... NAKED WRAPPED IN A SHEET. THE woman said I siad OH MY GOD! I dont remember I was just like WTF! The womans mom is like 4'11 300 pounds so its just not a pretty site i tell ya. I mean UGGGGG. This happened once before and I was tramatized. I knocked on her bedroom door looking for the WOman. She says come in. ANd BAM! BAM!!!!! She is sittin there NAked. She says she thought Iwas rachel. I said i was blind.
This is why i got the woman a gym membership and stopped buying soda and chips.

So we head to the movies and we get int there. Some teens or young acting 20 year olds were just loud .. like yelling loud. I thought the Hoffman was supposed to be a cool places to see movies espicailly late at night. So the kids are yelling the amc person walks in. A white kid. 17 18 maybe. I looked at his face and it siad: SH$$$$$T!!!! I do not want to deal with these N*GGAS. and trust they were some N!!!!. So he goes and gets the manager. The manager tells them to hush the dont so he tells them to leave. they dont. So he gets the cops and kicks em out. I just for the life of me understand why its always some black kids talking all loud and out of control. I just dont get it. Well i was interupted while writing this so lost my thought.

On to the next topic

I went to blockbusters and saw the black version of Pat. You all know who Pat is. If you dont google it. LOL It was just wierd. I was like is that a man or woman. Then it was behind me in line and it spoke. So I said ok its a woman. I turned around and it had a mustache so again Iwas like damn. what was that. I said its just a PAT.. yup a pat

No comments:

Post a Comment