Sunday, June 28, 2009

SELF CRITIQUE 1 MOST EMBARRASING SEXUAL EXPERIENCE

What was my most embarrasing sexual experience. Ill make this one a count down.

Number 3) My mom coming to my room after I just finished having sex and saying why is this door closed. Looks at the gf and say you know betta.. (Sorry mom I thought you wern't home)

Number 2) The first time I had sex i went in with no armor. And when the war was almost over i decided to withdraw troops and aim to shoot the enemy in the face. It shots rang and the girl was hit in the chest. Well being an young energetic man I went in for seconds. I begin to kiss her on her neck and came back down to the breast where i was greeted with my own Nut in my mouth. It was a small bitter sweet taste that has taught me to always pull out and law it on the booty.LOL My dumb ass forgot that quick that i had emptied the canon on her breast and got a big taste of my own crap.. So when women dont wanna go all the way with the head game i understnad. SIKE!!!!. It taste like peniciillin. Ill never forget. I kept this to my self for years. But anyway we all had to take penicillin at somepoint in our lives. So women stop ya moaning. Its just medicine. And good for your skin too.

Number 1) The number one most embarrasing sexual experience I have ever had happend with the second woman I ever had sex with. She was a pretty little thing. To spare the details we laid in the bed and i was out in 3 pumps. Truth be told maybe even just 1. I might have started to release during penetration. But yeah that was the all time most embarrasing sexual moment. It was follwed by the loss of my dignity. The chick laughed. LAUGHED at my ass while i was taking her home and called her buddy and was like it was awful..
This may have motivated me to become the stallion i am now.. LOL jk it was sad and embarrasing day in the life of DAUNTA!.. Had this happen with the wisdom i have now.. it wouldnt have been that bad. Not because im better in bed but im smarter. I would have been like man what's that smell. whats wrong with you you stinky *(*@)@.. I cant do this get the hell out. Hey it sounds grimmey but you gotta turn the tables and make em think its there fault. Classic tactic. men do it all the time. Even when they cheat.. Of course im not like that now but if i could go back in time in whisper in young Tay's ear I would have mentioned the strategy.

The sexual revolution for me occured when I met Easy E aka Ericka aka the girl i first fell in love (lust) with. If it isnt love. why does it hurt so bad why does she stay on my mind. Thats how i felt when we broke up and swore i didnt love her but we all no denial is not just a river in egypt. So Easy E taught me to love. and taught me good sex. In a sense she taught me sex is always better when's there feeling involved. We met on an internship i had in orlando. wasnt many black kids so we all knew each other. Being the sexy guy I was I got alot of attention. But it was love at first sight when I saw Easy. meaning I said I wanted her and was going to get her. And that I did. She lived across the hall which made it even better. If a womans libido is like an car engine with 300hp. She had a jet engine. She wanted sex sex sex. And i did too. We had sex so freaking much that i coldnt do anything but be good at it. So if there was ever A time I thought i was legitamately hands down the man in the bedroom it was with Easy. At this point in life i was a horrible roomate. I shared a room with a guy who allways had to come home to the smell of sex. We even would do it when we thought he was sleep. He had sex one time the week before we left. And i was like OMG... im sorry dude. Is this what ive been doing to you all semester.. internship was a semester long. Back to the story at hand. Knowing I was the man felt froggy I decided i wanted to break up being a new student at HU and all. plus I knew she wasnt going anywhere. Im the man in the sheets. I got a job that paid 20 an hour. YOu know thats good while being a student.. Well during this "break up" easy found another man. And left me. I cried like a bitch literally. So maybe I really loved her. But yeah I guess with one of the strogest loves I ever had came the greatest sex.. SIDE BAR Easy is still with the guy she cheated on me with til this day. i still say its cheating even tho we was broken up. TWO KIDS AND ENGAGED.

No comments:

Post a Comment