Sunday, June 28, 2009

SELF CRITIQUE

So one of my friends who have access to my blog says i be on Jesus status on here. That I never put myself out there only others. So I am willing to give a self Critique on any topic provided by my readers. So those who reply regularly send a topic and ill go for it. Ill even start now.

Over the last few weeks I been getting re aquainted with an old friend. during this period i begin to started admiring her better qualities. Personality work ethic, looks and more so on my "me time" that i demanded from the woman I hung out with my friend and saw transformers 2. No guilt because I had not ill intent. But i looked crazy there becuase i bought my father and his buddy from church tickets to the show right before our. I know it wasthat show becuase it was IMAX. I was like if they see me they will assume im creeping. But i didint come across them. Back to the non-date upon seeing her she was rather daunting (get a dictionary). I mean Its been so long since i been out with an accomplished woman. After our non-date we ackowledge we had an obvious attraction. But im losing sieght of this blog. Its purpose is to critique me. not my weekend. During my growing attraction I grown apart from the woman. I had to freaking look withdrawn or act it. so much so she gave up the draw 4 times in the last week doubling our monthly average. she must know something is up.. Maybe Beyonce aint feeling so irreplaceable anymore. D says to the right to the right..... So here is the part where i done wrong. Over the weekend rather than spend time with my beloved KK. I sent her with her mother to a baby shower. Turns up my friend had to reschedule and I had jack crap to do all day. (Side note this got me sucked in even more. It kinda reminded me of an andre 3k verse where he say make me want you make me miss you, make wonder where you are and come get you.) well in one week she did all three so I might be treading deep water. Any way I had errands but who wants to run errands. I go to my game flag football game, play and missed the womans calls. I called her back she ask where to meet up at to pick up KK and her. She was far far away. So i asked what took so long. She said her friends mother dropped her and KK off at a bus stop. not the train station a bus stop. on a saturday. I dont ride metro but i know the sat schedule is extra slow. and in the evening even worse. So at this time I was pissed at the woman for having triflin ass friends but more so my self because i had my baby out in the freaking heat with no stroller all day. So is a critique because i was telling my homeboy the story and he said . sooo you basically choose to entertain your personal intrest of another woman over your daughter. I was like damn. I guess I did.. So ill admit i was wrong wont happen again. A better critique will come when the topics are submitted

OH LOVE FRIDAY IS BACK ON!!
GRILLIN SATURDAY!! DONT KNOW WHERE BUT GRILLING!!
NO THEME PARKS..
FRANK WHITE BRING THE HUBBY DOWN.. COME ON..

No comments:

Post a Comment