Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sometimes I feel like somebody watchin meee!!!

Funny quickie. Sitting on the sofa last night with the girls watching noggin. Yes KK owns the tv or should buy stock in sony since its her third parent. any way we are watching tv and then rachel says whats that. Now i live on the ground level so cats are common in my neigborhood so i figure i cat walked by. I ts dark out mind you and i Look and see a set of eyes. looked again it was a lil 2 year old staring in my house. He freaking scared the crap out of me. So i looked at him from the sofa he looked at me i LOOKED AT HIM THEN I REAalized this was too crazy and went to the kitchen. When i came back he was gone. Freaky right. I wonder how have i tainted this poor kids eyes peeping in my window.. Well his parents should be watching him anyway. Aparently he comes on our patio all the time according to the woman. Just freaky

White girl

Quickie number 2.

Lately i been looking at white girls like they are hot..
I guess i had a reality check the other day. Sitting down at work a hot white girl walked by. I was thinking yeah. she's hot.. LOL and the brother next to me was looking too. he says man!!! I thinking he gonna say that was nice. She aint got NO ASS!! lol then reality kicked in. he was right. no booty.. so it was fun while it lasted white girls. it was fun while it lasted.. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment