Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BOOM YOU F ING IDIOT

So i finally snapped on the woman and called her a f ing idiot. For just cause too. i think.. despite the regular dumb ish she do and i let it roll of my back she continues to attempt to irrate the hell out of me. Im now convinced she does it on purpose.  I was in the room on the treadclimbr(go to boflex website) any way im working out.  On the maximum resistance and maximum speed. now they tell you to only do thirty minutes well 955 I was wrapping up my hour. The woman comes in the room and lays KK down. Usually these two don't go to bed til 11 or so. any way she lays her down. im listening to my ipod and watching the game i cant here anything. She signals time i signal back time. I been doing an hour on this thing for as long as i had it. So she cuts the lights out and turns the TV down.. I aint trip. i kept walking I only had 5 minutes left. she leaves the room comes back in and this time lays there for 3 minutes and then cuts the tv off. Meaning its pitch black in the room while I'm on the treadclimber. Now any one who does cardio knows those last minutes can be the roughest toughest. Prone to slipping losing a step or what not. So i yell cut the damn tv back on. i was pissed at this point and she did. Then cut it right back off in which i tripped and jumped off in the dark. These events and these events alone led to the blah blah you f ing idiot. I usually would say this means im not getting any tonight but  probably wasnt anyway. This is why men have a wife a gf and a mistress. pick ya poison i say... 

No comments:

Post a Comment