Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Random thoughts

SO my best blogs have always came to me while sitting idol at work. So for the last few months my bosses have been working me like kunta so my blogs have merely been a 5 or 10 min drop off here and there. So while im sitting here i guess ill get some thoughts out.

1) With out crime and wrong doing we would be broke. I look at all of the jobs in the world and its seems like a huge portion is geared on defence and civil obideince. I mean we all need the criminals like a fat kid needs cake. We complain about these people all the time but realisticly we would nt have a job with out anything to investigate, council or blow up.. just wierd i tell ya. A peaceful world might be boring and poor.

2) Camero. That new camero is tough. It reminds me of the G35 back in college. WHich i wish i would have bought back then cause now it would be paid off. Red or Green Pill they say. Well I continouously have taken the red one and been like DAMMIT SH T AND DAMMIT AGAIN. Every year I declare i wont make more dumb decisions I wont curse. I wont waste moeny and Im gonna stop underachieving. I set goals and even start em but never seem to fulfill them. I working on achieving some but i guess you cant take over the world in a day. Back to the Camero. I want one of those jokers.. Ill put a date on it 4 23 20011. Im sure by then it will be something better out but o well that car is sick..

3) Parenting. Its tough having a little girl. The other day at the mall she was playing in the play thing they have at malls these days. She was getting on a little stump and some foreign kid (male) somewhat pushed her out the way and got on it. I was about to go Kick the little joker but she wasnt tripping. Im not saying im over protected but these parents who let there kids do what ever to other people are the harborers of criminals and terrorist. Well kk has been learning Ka RA Zy from me at home.. LOL she can do a good side kick.. I guess in a few months she will get even better. The most challenging part of parenting is dealing with the mom. She has issues. She comes and goes as she pleases with KK. I dont say nothing or ask nothing. The second we step out towards the door she act like im a criminal.. I hate mexicans.. jk put living in the spanish hood has casused me some negative views on foreigners. I e they smoke too damn much. it kills me. Well i got side tracked and had to work so maybe ill trythis again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment