Sunday, June 14, 2009

SEX


 The funny ish.

A while back prince admitted with confidence that his woman licks his ass.
Now before i go any further is a man getting his ass licked gay. I never had it done.  but if his ass is getting licked does that mean there's penetration going on too?  dont want to know. In my book its gay. Or maybe my conservative ass just isnt as freaky as I thought.

Back to the story. When Prince said this me and lil man was in the car. Lil man made a scene. NO NO facial expression of disgust and more. Just went on about how gay it was. So today I see lil man with his lady friend.  (for the sake of this story. LIL man is an ass. he always ask the woman questions or say statements that put me in the bind or leave me answering questions)
So thru my superior brian power I mind ucked the woman. meaning I got her to say what i wanted her to say with out her knowing what she was gonna say. Lil man was like you can ask her anything you cant touch me she know all. So i let her know i know all. So i asked her questions that she should know but didnt. And I know. then i thru a monkey wrench only to be a jerk in retailation to Lil man. I say. so has he had his ass licked. (reference number 3 LIl man explained this chick was very knowlegeable.  he brain was stupid ya dig)  So she says yes. I bust out laughin. Mr. Anti  ass licker had his ass licked. WTF. I was only joking. He was caught so off guard he didnt even refute. He asked her why would you say that. HAHAHAHA. This BUDS for you!!! It reminded me of a Homo phobe. He hates gays but is gay.. Well that was my laugh of the night.

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD I DECREE YOU NOT HAVE YOUR ASS LICKED AND IF YOU DO DONT LET YA BOYS FIND OUT. ITS JUST NOT RIGHT! MAN LAW!

MAN LAW!!!



MAN LAW 

So the other day riding in the car with the Woman. KK was sleep we was listening to R Kelly. He some song dont ya say no.. Anyway he say well you wanna take first class trip girl you better work  those first class hips. I realized kells is a genius. He relates to every aspect of life. at least for men. one album with relevant music from age 18 til now. So while it played i looked at the Woman and Sang it. I hope she got the message.


I try to blog in peace but havent had any time at work and at home Rae is like james bond. she keeps going to the kitchen waiting around to see what im doing. which i dont help because all my typing stops.. I need a basement so I can live in peace.. 

Its late kids goodnight

1 comment:

  1. This whole post is funny! I think that a lot of men want to get all hyper-masculine and homophobic about things that they have actually done before.

    ReplyDelete