Tuesday, June 23, 2009

REVENGE OF THE FALLEN

WELL MY MOVIE COMES OUT TOMMOROW..

Today's gripe. The lack of sex or lack of effort to have sex by the woman has been getting the best of me as of late. Attempting to be the bigger person and dicuss these issues have failed. Mission aborted. During these last few months I have had sex maybe 2 times a month and it wasnt the good ol good ol either. I think my nephew gets it more than me. Any way i will say there has been many positive affects from this lack of sex. I been getting in shape. more involved in my community, different friends lives and flag football . Hell i might join a freaking dance class soon. Get my salsa on meet some Latin WOmen. Since the woman is typically opposed to physical activity she cant get mad when i end up with a sexy immagrent from panama named Leola. So I dont feel like all i do is work and sleep any more. I actually do ish again. Prob more so than in the past. I guess i starting ask my self why am i busting my ass working all the damn time to spend on an unappreciative person who doesnt at the least have sex. Now many will say well damn thats all you want. NO! thats not the case. But in quick the woman gets alot regularly and her favorite line is I aint ask you for it. SO I will re distribute my wealth into stocks and bonds and paying off my student loans. Ill become el cheapo again. my once alter ego. Maybe this lack of sex has released the hold on me that kept me doing nothing for 2 years. I used to say i'd get married when we can go two weeks with out arguing. but i think this no sex thing takes the cake. Well Im going to just roll with it for another month because i got 10 more pounds to lose. LOL but after that I'm ordering a nanny. a young one who just needs somewhere to stay.

I mean i get no attention from the woman (sexuallly) the freaking old chinses lady from the dry cleaners hits on me more. Everytime i see her you very hansome man. nice tall big man.. yes very hansome. I think your very old lady. but thanks..

Some older lady today thought i was a summer hire.. LMAO.. said i looked young. I think its still the mustache. check last blog for reference. SO when is enough enough. I been griping about my sex life for the longest. truth be told it prob not gonna get any better.

WELL PRINCE AND LIL MAN. I GUESS TAY IS BACK IN THE CLUBBING BUSINESS. I TRIED DO RIGHT AND STOP AND ALL I GOT WAS A SEXLESS WOMAN. AND WOMEN WONDER WHY MEN DONT EVER FREAKING DO RIGHT. THE MORE WE TRY THE LESS YOU DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment