Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE!!

So fathers Day was good. NOT! this time it had nothing to do with the woman. She actually got me a gift along with good ol KK. I been suffering from a stomach bug since last WED. well this bug just wont die. I took an imodium and some gas ex which i think is the equivelent of mixing oil and water. it just doesnt happen. Any way the pain in my stomach increased like hell. Today I knew what it was like to be a woman on the wrag. I was in the bathroom crying like a little BE ITCH!! OK MEN DONT CRY BUT SHOOT MY STOMACH WAS KILLING. I would leave the bathroom and walk right back. non stop. I drove to church and damn near passed out and left with-in 20 mins. I didnt stay because at my church if I were to fall out they prob say Daunta caught the spirt. put a towel over him and leave me be.. LOL so i had to go home. I made it home. but on the way I stopped at mc donalds for the new 3rdpounder they have. except its not out yet. BLAST! (OLD SCHOOL CURSE WORD) I know i siad my stomach was hurting but it was like cramps that came and go with bloating. So it clicked in my head i havent eaten in a while. So mc donalds it was. GOOD OL DOUBLE QB WITH CHEESE. CROWN ROYALE. SOMETHING LIKE THAT. (PULP FICTION)

But desrved that 1/2 a pound of cow. seeing that i 5 POUNDS of human OVER THE LAST 5 days. SIDE track. at least 6 people told me i lost a lot of weight this weekend. whats different aobut this weekend and last. my mustache. could it be that the shape of my mustache actually makes me look more in shape. My mom said no. she said i was fat and she just aint want to say nothing.. but i look good now. Good ol moms. if something is wrong with me people. tell me. unless we had sex. i dont want know.. (that was a joke no one i slept with is on my distro list) All 2 0f em are prob eating watching tv.... back to story. i get home fall asleep and wake up better. I learned a valuable lesson today. I will never critizie or mis treat a lady when she complains about cramps and blouting because it truely is one of the top 5 most uncomfortable feelings you can have. I might even go the extra mile and try to make her feel more comfortable. Show my sensitive side. not try to have sex (in the WOMANS) case. Because its the right thing to do. And i hope by declaring it God will never let me suffer from the BG's on crack again.

p.S.

I didnt get any fathers day loving yet. But i still have 2 hours before the clock strikes 12.
wish me luck.
I will try my jedi mind tricks when i get home.

If not: use light saber I will.
sleep well will I
Speak yoda do you?
Screw you too.. LOL

OH TRANSFORMERS THIS WEEK EVERYONE.. WHOO HOOO!!! YEAH
IM EXCITED.. FEEL LIKE A NERD AGAIN. MAYBE ILL ROCK A RUNNING NOSE TO THE THEATER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment