Monday, May 18, 2009

CRazy Girl

My homeboy who met a girl at the club 3 weeks ago hit it off and forgot he had a long time gf.  Has been complaining because the girl of 3 weeks wants him to break up with the girl of 8 years. And he is considering. I reccommended that he go talk to his woman and see if  they both have the same goals for the relationship since it seems that they are only together because they dont want to see the other with someone else. 

His woman just thinks they have problems for what ever reason.  She even complains about dumb things so much she cant see the big picture that he has somewhat moved on emotionally due to unhappiness. I dont know how she dosnt think he is cheating cause everytime I call the mofo with side booty. We (the fellas) told him he had it made. He getting away with Murder and complaining he is getting accused of J walking. Shoot Any of us would accept the J walking conviction in  a heartbeat. BABy you got me. I J walked. and Im sorry. Now if you excuse me i got a murder to finish.. LOL 

A PIECE OF ADVICE TO THOSE WHO THINK BUT CANT PROVE THERE MATE IS CHEATING.

THE ABSENCE OF EVIDENCE IS NOT THE EVIDENCE OF ABSENCE. (SAM JACKSON)

We all have a gut feeling that is usually right. Dont ignore it.  You just gotta be tactical on your pursuit. 
Now its not my business to share anyways to catch ya mate but it can be done. LOL

WEll back to the story. The guy gf agrees he is free to do what he wants for the summer. And they have a date to get back together. Will get tested and all and move forward.  I dont understand that one? But more power to my homie for pulling that off. 

But homie fell in love with the side chick so its not like he free. He merely trying to transfer gfs for the summer.  CRAZY!!!  Its like being a freed slave  then going to a KKK member house asking to work for food and shelta. "Yessa sa .I 's a good worka sa."

I wish this was a clause in marriage or dating.  The  4 year mark you get 3 months off to just enjoy. I bet men wouldn't cheat anymore. We would anticipate this 3 month break. WOuld just be saving 4 years at a time. Man i can t wait for my next break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment