Sunday, May 3, 2009

Marriage

So Im with the woman and we stop by my moms house on the way back from the mall. Every time I go visit my family with out fail they say. SO whens the big day. I say there aint no big day. They say dont pay him no mind when you wanna get married. I usually give the woman the mean eye at this point. Like dont entertain them. Well this time they made some progress. They always ask whats your wedding colors. And i say shut it. Mainly to my older sister! The woman says I was thinking blue and silver since he like the dallas cowboys. I said time to go. But they kept going so I start calling em out. They claim they gonna pay for my wedding. So I said I we getting married at the gaylord. Your all invited. Cause Im not paying a penny! Trying to force marriage on me. Imma hurt ya pockets. LOL


Facebook is to invasive

After we leave my moms I get home. Now my facebook activity has decreased like 90 percent. Because like a explained before in an older blog. the woman took that away from me when she joined. So for a while i didnt think she looked at what I do but I was wrong. Just the other day She was watching tv and i was looking for homes online and she says. your gf got a new movie. I siad who; Jessica Alba. She says no Laura London. I was like I dont even know what she look like. (I REALLY DONT) She was like well u picked her on fb as 5 women you dream about. I was like that was just fun. I couldnt pick laura out of a crowd. I mean If i seen her i prob would say she fine as hell. but i couldnt pick her out and say thats Laura London. I think this is the reason I dont tweet. The woman was the first person to invite me as a friend on there. What could I really say. Speak my mind and have it thrown back at me with out even knowing i siad somethign wrong. O well

No comments:

Post a Comment