Friday, May 22, 2009

GOD BLESS THE COLLEGE EDUCATED. OR THOSE WITH COMMON SENSE

I was on facebook and someone from high school added me as a friend. I looked at there profile and they had all these booty pics up. The person wasnt too sexy so im like wtf. Anyway I sent a message. Being the ass that I am i said. Hey wassup. and whats up with you taking all the booty pics on the internet. She replied i didnt take these on the internet. I took em somewhere else and put them on here. WOW!!! To all my college buddies smart buddies half a cent buddies. I LOVE YOU! Even when I call you stupid for things you have done. I realized i often take for granted how smart you all are..

Also the other day i was telling the woman I wanted hamburgers for dinner. Out of pure sarcasim I say yeah i want them breaded and battered like chicken. She was like like chicken I say yeah. I seen it on food network. The next day I come home looking forward to my burger and I smell fried chicken. WRONG! It was friend hamburger. Breaded hambuger. I ate em cause I aint wanna cause any fight but they aint taste to great. She only made four I ate two. Then i broke down and said. I was only joking about the breaded burgers. LOL I was like I cant eat anymore you gotta eat the rest. EYCARUMBA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment