Sunday, May 24, 2009

MEMORIAL DAY WOMEN

So I had a blast at the club. other than people trying to take pics while I was dancing and me dodging them like Neo from the matrix. It was a good time. One girl at the table was getting married in Sept. For what ever reason she mentioned she got a 60k dollar lexus. And her man this her man that. I was in a good mood so I aint go on her. But I wanted to say I hope you got a 400K House. Hood rich mofo. But I guess thats our culture. Its all about the car. Not the house. Any way she was getting it early on (DANCING) so I was inclined to talk with her but when I started talking to her I guess she was expecting me to try extra hard to get at her. I guess people who dont know me dont know me. Im just natuarally talkative. So she was confused. She was like can u get me a water. Had she been single or not driving a 60k lexus maybe I would have. But it seem like her telling me this was her way of telling me she was happy and to leave her alone. understandable i guess. So I was like you gotta have your hubby pay for that.. HAHAHAH. And she was like never mind. Hey ya gotta give a little to get a little. I mean I dont know you! Funny background i gathered from the snooty chick was she was with her man for at least 9 years cause the have an 8 and 2 year old. I didnt see an engagement ring even tho the wedding is 5 months away and she had paws tats all the way up her thigh. And she doesnt plan quiting the club.





My friend who invited me and I had a little rendeveu back in college. her friend AKA freaky wild girl knew me from my days at PGCC. So i guess women are just as competitive as men cause I got some good dancing with out any effort. Talking to my homegirl later that night she was like yeah "FREAKY GIRL" was like she used to try to talk to you blah blah blah. I was like I seen her in class but we aint have no interaction. MY friend continues, I told her too late I had that. I was like gee thanks. Now im a peace of meat huh. Dont treat me like a man treats a woman ok. It just aint right.. LOL Just thought that was funny. But my friend is no an avid blocker for the woman! She lets everyone know im "Married"



LAST THING

DANCE OFF..

This fat guy was getting it. Hitting dance moves our moms and dads mainly dads were doing back when we werent even thought of. Looking like re run.. Well at one point the whole club was looking at him so I guess he wanted to sice it. Well sice it he did. The bamma went for a cart wheel. That looked more like a tuck and roll i learned in 4th grade gym class.. HAHAHA

OH KK is talking more. She tells her Mom "I LOVE YOU" I guess i dont say it enough to get one. Aint that a #$(*&#). But she does tell me "hi daddy"

No comments:

Post a Comment