Monday, May 18, 2009

SLEEp

Today I sleep caught up to me. I think I run from it to try to have time that I lose from working so damn much. Well i thought i was taking a 20 min nap and end up almost calling it a night.

SOOO!! I had stuff to blog about but once the moment has passed it has passed.
I guess you all can blame one friend for the lack of blogs. They gave advice to improve things with the woman.  So with out all the fighting no much happens around these parks.. YUP

I seen a commecial yesterday for some KY extended pleasure for women gel.
I noticed it was a asian man with his woman in bed. They portrayed his sex life as horrible. Then they used the gel and they both look tired after sex. Im glad im not asian. I mean they get made fun of for having a small gold memeber left and right. South Park, SNL and just in general. I mean maybe its justified but it sucks to be them. Its like you lost before you one. Maybe thats why they  buy all the exotic cars. This was almost as bad as the KFC commercial with a black family having dinner with no dad. SLAP IN my damn face. Thats why i eat POPEYES at least they just think I love chicken.  THey aint sending subliminals around that Im supposed to be in jail or just out of the f ing picture. I go on vacation next week.. WOO HOO. MAybe i will do twitter for that trip only.

No comments:

Post a Comment