Thursday, May 21, 2009

EWW dont touch me

So theres this guy on my floor who is pretty funny. Always full of good stories. Pretty charismatic. And i would say we are pretty cool. Well he usually walks down the hall. HEY HIGH FIVE! reluctantly I would give him one here and there. Until NOw. The other day I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. yes I brush my teeth at work cause I have invisiline and every time I eat I gotta brush. SO im brushing my teeth and he walks in starts talking and makes his way to the stall. He continues to talk. and BOOM sound like he had the supa dupa runs .. I mean flagelence all over the place. So he still talking like he not taking a ish. I couldnt clean my braces fast enough. Well he finally finishes im still brushing. (cleaning up my mess) and he looks into the mirror and fixes his hair and says see in the office. WTF. DId this mofo just take the SH&T from HELL AND AINT WASH HIS HANDS. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. Funny thing is i told me homeboy about it. he was like white people.. LOL. funny thing is i never mentioned he was white but he sure was.. Now when i hear this guy or walk buy his desk I put my hands in my pocket. That still isnt working cause i just tried my move and he gave me a pat on the back.. WTF up with that. EWW MAN He just ruined our office freindship.. Putting Fices touch everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment