Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A real blog for the day. Minus the rant

Sitting on a park bench today I came to the realization that I want a change in my life. Not the simple ish like getting in shape or car and what not. I guess something more profound. What ever it is i dont know. I just feel as tho I been exisiting not really fulfiling my desires and goals. There is no religious void. So I dunno. I guess i'll shake my world up. Maybe look for a job on the west coast or south. Hell overseas even. I have no problem leaving everything behind. Ill still have the lady and baby so ill manage. Im use to rolling solo for all intensive purposes anyway. I guess the first step will be to increase activities and traveling. Its my life and my only one. So imma travel. imma do stuff. Working and sleeping dont cut it. F money. its not everything if im not living. Now Im blessed so dont think im complaining but I just wanna start living! Any one out there living give me a holla! Imma go to yellow stone park and grand canyon. Camp and run from bears. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment