Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WHITE FOLK SCARE ME

I was out with the lady the other day and we parked far away from ourdestination of PF Changs because I couldn't find a close spot. So journing in to real time with me for a second. We are walking through what seem to be safe area of new office building. Clearly a nice business district. Until we see a white guy walking past us from our right backside. (for my readerswho don't know me I am black and my lady is too) Immediately we look at each other as he approaches speeding up.. Then he turns and goes about his way. I say to her wooo I thought he was gonna get us.. She says I know. I guess this mini blog is an FYI. Black people are just as scared of white people as you are of us. IF not more. I was like is this pysco gonna try to hack us to death. Because they never use a gun.. Always a blade. Like they gotta cut all there victims or something weird. The messed up part is I know I can get away. Can out run the fellow. But my gf would surely get caught trying to hold on to purse or shoes.. A wise man once said back in Africa you dont have to out run the lion. You just gotta out run the person you with. So if the ol phyco decided to pursue us. The first victim would be me. I would have to go back and attempt to fight him off with his multiple blades. Like bring it on Mufassa. While she runs slow or act like she don't know what to do.. Go to people and call the police.Look for something to let them know where I am.. But without giving direction im afraid I will never be found.. LOL This leads to my next blog Directions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment