Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DIRECTIONS

This one was hard to explain so If you get it you get it. If you dont sorry. but I like math.. F English..

My woman claims im to bossy or instructive yet she constantly ask me what to do.

Example 1) Me: Honey What do you want for dinner.
her: What do you want to eat.
me:I dunno.
her:I dunno either.
me: Well we can get Chicken.
Her: I dont want chicken
me: we can get ....
until she finds something she wants which is never
So I say fine we eating this and thats what we eat.

Now Had I came in the house and said make me a steak and potatoes. or lets eat steak and potatoes.The return would have been. Who the hell you think you talking too. Or I dont want it.
Please dont oppose something if you dont have a decent alternative. WORD OF ADVICE TO THE GOP.

Situation 2
Honey what movie do you wanna see.
Idunno
Well what kinda movie you wanna see.
Idunno
How about this.
NO
THIS
NO NO
Now Had I said honey lets catch the newet action flick.
Answr would be:Why we always gotta see what you wanna see.Welll you can pick.. No no going see ya lil movie..

Situation 3 Hey you gonna do KK hair tonight.
her:I dunno how to do it.
me: I dunno cornrolls or something.
her:What kind.
me: I dunno you're the woman.
her: well i dunno
me: give her a mohawk
her: ok

Now if i had asked for a mohawk from the beggining I would have gotten no she aint getting no damn mo hawk..


My point that I am attempting to illustrate is it seems the woman wants to be told what to do. But complains if I tell her what to do even in a normal manner. I ve learned how to get the dinner I want and see a movie of my choice now If I can only learn to tell her to give me some education the same way I would be happily married =) . SOMEONE understood the EDUCATION part. I hope. (ANYONE HEARD THAT CAM/WAYNE CALLABO A FEW YEARS AGO SHOULD GET IT. EVEN THO I THINK I MADE ANEW ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment