Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vacation

Im going to the BAHAMMAS WITH MY BABY MAMMA. I only said baby mamma cause it rhymed. She my gf with whom I have a child. Any who I HOPE THIS IS A FUN TRIP. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GO TOUCH THE DOLPHINS AND Ish. I wonder how that will be. Im currently trying to figure out what is the best week to go.. Dooms day has been coming randomly every month and would die if I spent all that money and couldn't get any..It happened before a few years back. We stayed in NYC and the only action I got was running to the greyhound. It would be like the death of superman. We all know he loves Luis Lane. So he finally gets some booty from luis to only find out her stuff is made of kryptonite. Speaking of kryptonie I seen some fine black man kryptinite on the way home from work. I was walking and she stopped me asked where the metro was. I told her. Call me crazy but why do white people think black people are just an abundunt source of information. Its call common sense on most occasions. The metro was in clear site. Another trip I got planned or planning is vegas.. WOOO HOOO. CALL me Lex Luther cause Ill be rocking the green that trip. NO WEED FOR THE POT HEADS. TALKING KRYPTONITE!! WHITE WOMEN. If anyone wants to go holla at me. We going late august. Peace. Im talking to the peoople that know me.. Sorry looney toons

1 comment:

  1. lmao lmao so when yall goin to the bahamas??? i cant wait for next week even tho its supposed to rain :(

    ReplyDelete