Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NEW GYM

So yesterday me and the lady were supposed to go to the gym together. We finally joined a new gym to get in shape. Rather than sit around and complain about getting chunky. Anyway we had somewhat of an argument that evening so she said she wasnt going to the gym. Well I went. And did some cardio then say they had Kickboxing class starting in 10 min. SoI go up to the classroom and its all women and two guys. So I clearly felt and looked uncomfortable but the guy next to me was like dont leave dude. The class is cool. Im here with my gf.. blah blah blah. I was like ok it cant be that bad. Well in ended up being a class i saw many years ago with richard simmons and my mom in the living room. LOL. So kickboxing was an arobics class. Go figure. Any way these mofo move fast as hell. I look like a slow uncordinated giant in there since most women are 5' 2 or shorter. Any way this class was kicked my ass I was tired and drained by the end I was just standing around. While they was doing some kind of kicks. Then this fine lil thang strolled thru the door. Being a typical guy I turned into jackie chain in the mofo. Kicking and moving like I was full of life. then I crashed again But luckly class was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment