Sunday, July 5, 2009

Soul Searchin

Today I did alot of thinking and conversing with people about my life. The state that its in. Things that are typically discussed in the blog but truely never in detail needed to fully grasp why I am how I am or how I feel the way I feel. I found the best advice came from two co- workers and my ace's gf. The gf Who known me for 8 years and doesnt really like me or didnt like me for 7.5 of those 8 years Problem came off the most prudent and wise although she enjoys a good drink. Sadly my closest friends advice has been weak! But with that siad. I will likely blog on a more vague basis or about other peoples lives and events more so than my own. Or Ill quit blogging all togther. Join the rest of the 21st century and get on twitter. Hell maybe I started a private blog that is far more real than this one. No cut cards. Well like the late great michael jackson I have nothing more to say. but hell go back and read some of my early work. I think it was funnier at the beggining. LOL

MEAN WHILE I LEAVE YOU WITH THESE QUOTES TO LIVE BY:

The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. (MESSAGE!!!) you know who im talking too!

Never let the right hand know what the left is doing.

He who hesitates is Lost!

No use of crying over spilled milk.

MAN LAW! MAN LAW! LOL

Don’t drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink.

A man findeth a wife.

Criticizing is easy, art is difficult.

I don’t know what the key to success is, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.

The mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work unless it’s open.

The best things in life are not things

A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult.

No comments:

Post a Comment