Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pool Party

In the Daunta Liberation front I went to a pool party yesterday.  It was pretty fun. I had alot to write but shoot the story's left my head. But ill tell once instance that occurred that reminded me of Miami. Well as usually my damn friends came up with last minute excuse for why they couldn't make. it. But Danny the new guy me and Prince met at the club rolled with me. I know it sound like it was some kind of man booking but it was a party at a table and we were the only guys there so he hanged with us. Any way the party's going well people drinking smoking. I dont smoke so as soon as some smoke hit me i have an instant headache.. Explains why i never have and never will smoke. plus pops died of lung cancer before I was 5. So weed blacks cigs all out the window for me. Anyway.. Danny pulls me to the side said my stomach ain't right can we go to Wendy's or something. I this point I'm thinking the cook out food was to  strong so i say OK. he like its getting worse. I was like you gotta puke. naw the other one. I said o.. So  we proceed to leave car starting to smell like gas. We see a 7 eleven. Stop no bathroom. Continue nothing insite for mile he said i cant make it i gotta find a ditch. And it was a bridge near so he went in the pushes. Now initially i tried not to laugh.. but by the time the bamma got back into the car  I was rolling.. I couldn't stop laughing.. I have him all the napkins out of my glove compartment and my hand sanitizer. We go back to the party and he goes in to the bathroom to clean up.  Takes 10 Min's. I said why didn't you just go in the house. He said i ain't want everyone to know.. I was like  initial poop. Flush and take ya time and finish.. I said u still spent 15 min in the bathroom so that was just hilarious..

As the night went on I realized Howard was deep. Most of these people grad in 05 06 i  grad DEC 06 so I knew hardly any of them. But some kid from morehouse tried to argue with a bunch of Howard people why he was better.. Wrong moved they ripped this bamma apart. while morehouse and spellmen people tried to make articulate arguments that lead to yelling that lead to Howard people frying them. Having numbers the other college had no change. I mean they clowned them for not being a university..  begin to see Howard pep rally songs and so on.. pretty funny if u asked me. because i didn't look like a bison sitting there.   But more house guy says i let my nuts hang on the world. Howard girl. so what. u got  saggy balls who wants saggy ball nigga.  i mean  they were relentless.  But it was all and good fun and hilarious. I cant describe all that was said. But it was funny and i had a great time. (Side note i stopped social events other than the club on the account of Rae 3 years ago.. ) now that we are moving apart i will enjoy my self...

PEace

No comments:

Post a Comment