Sunday, July 5, 2009

CONTINUED

So if you managed to read the last post. You would know im in a love triangle I guess.
Well i think about the third party alot now. 

My fear now that we had sex is. I was the new s550 on the lot
But once she drove it off the lot I lost 20k In value and after a week or so the thrill of having it is damn near gone. Sure others will say damn thats hot but a new void is beginning and you want something else.

If thats the feeling you are going to get you better of just buying some RIMS..



My behavior is changing. Im texting alot freaking more. And the woman keep grabbing my phone, PRIVACY please. I aint harras you when BRandon2 Called. After 10pm. If the woman was cheating now I wonder would i feel anger or relief. There is no doubt before gf2 i had said i was done.  This ultimately resulted in a mental and emotional detachment where we just didnt move out. Truth be told. People thnk we are happy  all the time cause i smile alot but thats not the case.

She takes this condensending tone with me all the time.  Im sure im an ass at timies too but I be trying to improve relations with n korea but they rather shoot missles.


Truth be told the one time I was really done and on my way out the door the woman got horribly sick  and was in the hospital for 2 weeks. Her fam and friends aint visit like that so realisticly Me and KK is just about all she has. So i continue to tough it out. For good or for bad is what some vowels say so maybe tolerence forgivness are things i gotta work on.

The WOMAN is a great mom. but that doesnt make her a great lover to me. I had a friend tell me how she was sacraficing her self to have that nuclear family for her child but was miserable. Now she's free.  Life is differnt but they still living. Her child still knows both parents love her. 

I lost track of what I wanted to talk about so good day...

PEACE


NEW EVENTS

Sat went normal

1 comment:

  1. I think that you should be honest with all parts of the triangle and yourself too. Maybe "the woman" feels the same way that you do and everyone (even the baby) will be better off with changes. Jon and Kate are doin it.

    ReplyDelete