Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MY WEEKEND

My weekend was rather enjoyable. Rahter than put you thru a long story. Ill give the highlights

1) THe zoo had an extremely long line for the womans restroom and kk had to go potty. Being that she is a toddler. I feel it is ok in the event that there is no family rest room for me to take her into the men's room. And that I did. Another man with a toddler did the same. So leaving out of the bathroom this " " guy walks in with what had to been his 10 year old daughter. I looked at this mo fo like. REALLY!!! REALLY!!!.. IF they can talk they can wait in the womans line.. I tell ya some people couldnt buy a clue if it was free..


Next bowling..

We went out bowling to celelbrate one of my friends b day.. We had a blast. I got a turkey.. Apparently 3 strikes in a row is a turkey.. Dammit what did i have to bowl to get some ribs..
Well Lucky strike was dead empty.. Wierd.. Being a good friend I paid for the lane.. Only to be hustled out of 20 dollars by lil man.. YEAH YOU LIL MAN... Any ways I whooped lil man and the other two pretty bad.. LOL so bad some random white woman started cheering for my hefty friends.. She was going for it making steps and signs. If only i had took a video camera. OR remembered to use the vidoe from my camera.. darn.. Some girls bowl in the lane next to us and one of there names was Lucky Balls. It was no way i could go the nite with out talking to someone called lucky balls. .LOL.. AS the night progressed i went to the club got drunk and crunk and went home and went to bed..

So four friends in the car. One friend best freind is all of our friends from high school. this friend has esentially had sexual contact with everyone more extensively with the heftys. The hefts dont know that me and lil man know of this contact so they often play dumb around this friend. so this frind calls lil man and i talk to her on the phone. I say. we know you been playing us.. LOL I said we all good friends and talk we know you been playing us. HEAFTY 1 and 2 Start to sweat. trying to maintain im just crazy.. girl on phone quiet.. It was funny after a few min i just moved it along.



So we get in the club.. I get my spot on the wall and some chick and her friends come up and one digs thru the crowd and pull me off the wall to dance with her. TO BAD I DONT DANCE NO MORE I DONT DANCE NO MORE. DAUNTA DONT DANCE NO MORE ALL HE DO IS THIS... LOL

Ok i cant dance. Well not while i know i am dancing.. I may take a dance class or something. Because unless its some back that @$$ up music going on I really dont know what to do.. Ok sometimes i can dance but not often.. MAybe im self concious about dancing.. Short people got it made. I mean you can dance your but off and look crazy but since your below I level no one knows... I smile wrong and im suspect.. LOL

In the car one mofo said we should stay in the car and talk. I replied FAGGOT! im going in the club to be with the women . YOu stay if you want LOL>.


SO im texting while in the club and I look up and lil man is trying hook small hefty up with a woman who looked like a HOG. not pig. Hog she had no neck.. But ol girl was faking. .IT was halarious....

I turn around and big heafty is getting his freak on.. Shocking. and the chick wasnt half bad..



Next Im walking thru get stuck so say wassup to the lady next to me. she talk for a min then say are you gay or bi sexual. In my head WTF!! I said what kind of question is that. Well im from SC and i heard alot of men on the DL up here. YOu planning on F ing me tonight is what i should have said. I dunno. I lean back to LIL MAN and say why this chick right here just ask was i gay or Bi.. he says why are you talkingto that ugly B*tch in the first place.. I think she heard him cause I aint see her after that.. LMAO

So Im walking thru with a drink in my hand and some chick backs into me.. then yels at me.. Being a drunk negro I yel back. I dunno what was said. honestly. But I was like get out the walk way..


OH my flag football team won its forth game in a row.. WOO HOO TOO THAT!! YEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment