Friday, January 30, 2009

PIMP BY BLOOD NOT RELATION

For whatever reason I couldnt cut and paste my last blog.
Funny How your best inspirations or thoughts that you wanna put in your blog comes to you when your driving or riding a bus. Basically any thing that prevents you from getting your thoughts down. Or maybe i just do most of my thinking while I'm driving. Sometimes I go a whole trip and not realize i was never listening to anything because I was thinking the entire time.

WELL THE TITLE EXPLAINS IT SELF

Pimp by Blood Not Relation

This Jay Z verse is one that defined my view on getting women for some time. Not saying I am some pimp with a huge following of women. But Im confident I  can control my own destiny when it comes to women. For those who dont listen to too much rap verse says " I'm a pimp by blood not relation yal be chasin I replace them huh"  So I loved twice. The more painful and enjoyable of the two came with the one who was a freaking Demon in the sac. stole that term from the simpsons. So with that one I went thru a horrible break up. I mean you would have thought my entire family died the way I was moping around. But at the same time I here the J verse and why am I chasing. I need to replace. I am positive I could have gotten her back but the act of replacing was more fulfilling then making it work.  This happened in college so it actually took alot of replacing to get over her . lol. So on to the pimp by blood. Well Popa was a rolling stone which explains me wanting to be a rock star. Anyways my Father basiclly had me with my mother. Nice family right. no. My dad was married but my mother never knew until he was about to die. Far as she was concerned she was gonna get married and live happily ever after. This explains the pimp by blood. Pops had game naturally son should have a lil as well.  So seeing the pain women go thru with men and even the pain I caused my self I tried to do right. But  at the same time I wanted to have a good time with diff women. Here My struggles begins. I mean really all men want a lot of butt. But I got to the point where i thought I couldnt commit to anything past 3 months. I sound like im in AA. FYI  I been clean for 2.5 years now. lol.  So trying to prove I can be committed I stick it out with the ol lady whom I have a daughter with. Go figue I had my fair she of wrong doing with women and my first born is a girl. SO now I freaking feel even badder about somethings I ve done.  But yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment