Friday, January 30, 2009

I DONT WANT THIS CHICK

SO have you ever noticed that women give you attention when you least want. it. TOday for instnace i flirt with a co worker for mere entertainment. But today was justn ot in the mood for being fake. so im online enjoying my self at work. GOOD OL TAX DOLLARS at its best. When Co worker comes to my desk wanna talk and ish. Telling her probs with other people etc. Funny thing is the woman talks to me as some type of last resort. well any way i just wasnt in to her or her convo at all today. not like usual. I have better convo going on laughing with friends on the phone and internet. Finally my homeboy calls and I carry on like it was just me there and she gets up and leave. So right now I have no structure in my blog. and next time will put more if an effort. SO i ll try to start right here. THe chick who wants me to chase the cat, goes a wal from time to time. Now im practically married but not. Thats another story. any way she just full of it. So with me not paying her any attention she breaks out the ass shot on her phone. Thing is she has no ass. Im like yeah i seen it all ready. not to play her but really what was I supposed to say. damn. As much as my girl get on my last nerve i refuse to cheat. or cheat with someone who cant top her. lol ok ill be back with more with stucture soon. just test driving right now

No comments:

Post a Comment