Friday, January 30, 2009

I HATE THAT B@TCH

I noticed in my life and other friends of mine that the phrase I hate the B@tch is actually the opposite. It means you love her to death or at least did at one point. Like My ex. I used to say I hate that B all the time. after we broke up but truth is I dont hate her ass. Prob mad we broke up. but life goes on. Seeing her happy now actually makes me happy. Like i could have choose to be a better bf. But i was in college and if had to do it all again the only thing I would change is I would have got more booty than I did. If somethings yours and you let it go. If it comes back to you. It was yours all along.


I HATE THE BITCH AND I MEAN IT. ROAD RAGE EPISODE

The other day I was driving and there is alot of congestion where I live. So this lady infont of me decided to stop and let 10 cars pull infront of her at a traffic light. So im a lil heated at this point. MY regular yelling you Dumb Bitch. At the time i thought it was an asian man. no offense but the presumption that asians have difficulty driving is somewhat true. Any way The light changes and Im proceeding to the right turning lane after the light turns red still behind the " Bitch" when she cuts me off. and stops. The right turn signal turns green. Im blowing my horn she is not budging. I open my door. she still aint move. I gas my car and must have been an angel there to keep me from hitting her. I equate this moment to an episode of the boondox i saw. where there was a "nigger moment" which is when you turn into the a nigger almost like the incrediable Hulk coming out of me. serious road rage right. So after I almost hit the lady she pulls of. I have a black car with black tents so she probably thinks im a thug, Stereotype. i tell ya. but i was a N at that moment. SHe makes the turns and stops hoping I would pass. But being N at that moment I stopped right next to her. Not knowing if it was a he her she what when I stopped. Could have been a serial killer for all I know I was just pissed. With the on going N moment I stop to and proceed to curse what seems to be a foreign lady. Sorry Asian Man you can drive after all. lol Cursing me back. The next light changes and I proceed. Forgetting where I was headed and all. THe boondox explained a N moment can only end where there is piece. So of course I calm the hell down when I stopped and got a damn burger and coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment