Thursday, November 19, 2009

THE ITIS

Yesterday

I was sitting at my boss desk who is a pregnant black woman in her early thirties. As I was leaving out a white guy in his late 20's early thirtys seemed very professional looks at my boss and says got the itis. In his normal white voice. Almost as if he was asking how was the weather. I mean it was halarious to me. .All i could do is shake my head as I walked away. I came back after he walked off and said did he just ask you did you have the itis... LMAO she was like thats what im still wandering .I coulda sworn its a black thing.. I mean i guess they dont know the root word in which the itis dirived from.. Or maybe our comedians allow white folks to feel as if they have a pass now push come to shove its pretty funny we got white professionals referenceing the itis.. He even had the nerve to say he had it too.. Oh well ..


Also on this day I seen a girl that looked very familiar.. She was the stripper from the bach party we threw for our buddy. Working at the Agency I work at. She happen to be walking in as I was walking out. Being the gentlemen I am I held the door for her as she tried to run by with hopes that I didnt see or recognize her. Of course I did what any man would have done in that situation.
Pulled out some singles and slapped that @ss one last time... LOL JK.. i said poor girl must be ashamed. so I just let it sly and aint call her out like how's it going. Who says im an incosiderate prick..

MORE TO COME.. ME VS THE WOMANS MOM I FORGOT TO TELL THIS STORY

1 comment: