Monday, November 16, 2009

WHITE MAN"S WORLD

QUICK FUNNY STORY

I was walking my long walk from work to the parking garage and I was behind a white man. He was prob in his forties. We were crossing the street when a buss was pulling up behind us about to pull off. A lady was running across towards us trying to catch the bus and waived it down. The funny thing is man seen her running and put his hand up with out looking back at the bus like I got this. I imagine in his head he said BUS! STOP RIGHT NOW! and That it did. LOL the woman got on and the white man never missed a stride in his step. I 'm sure you cant tell this man he didnt do the deed of the year for hailing a bus for a woman.. LOL

Must be nice to have the power to waive down a bus without looking at it.

On another note.

No comments:

Post a Comment